Down to C3 without Liquid Nitrogen
Superlative Instrument Bandwidth
Suitable for ultra fast MS acquisition
Compatible with major GC platforms
Adjustable modulation temperatures and timing
Peak Blade 77
DANI PEAK BLADE 77 is a new concept in GCxGC modulation. Without using liquid nitrogen, PeakBlade 77 is able to reach down to 77 Kelvin, opening analysis of the most demanding molecules and allowing fast chromatography and sharp peaks.
Bring your multi-dimensional GC/MS applications to a new level of efficiency and performance.
DANI PeakBlade 77 is a new concept in GCxGC modulation. Without using liquid nitrogen, PeakBlade 77 is able to reach down to 77 Kelvin, opening analysis of the most demanding molecules and allowing fast chromatography and sharp peaks.
PeakBlade 77 “cuts” chromatographic peaks to unfold their complexity and to allow comprehensive insight into sample composition.
Driven by an innovative cryo-cooler system, a cool tip connects to the cryo-focusing area of the GC x GC system, allowing an effective focusing process inside the GC oven. The system features an innovative heater design, which allows ultra fast vaporization of cryo-focused molecules resulting in ultra- narrow peak bandwidth.
DANI PeakBlade 77 brings GCxGC modulation to a new level:
- No liquid Nitrogen (or other coolants) required to operate down to 77K to minimize operational costs
- Ultra low trapping temperature even at 400°C GC oven
- Analysis of compounds down to C3
- Conductive heat/ cold transfer to the modulator for process effectiveness and unsurpassed chromatographic efficiency
- Choice of different vaporizations’ ramp rates & optional programmable vaporization based on analytes’ characteristics
- Selectable target areas/ compounds for different modulation rates
- Any choice/ combination of columns
- Available as part of the DANI Master GCxGC TOF system
- Suitable for most GCs & GCMSs in the market
- Ideal for ultra fast GCxGC TOF analysis