Job Title : Mechanical Engineer
Job Function : Engineering
Position Overview: Provide mechanical design for analytical chemistry instrumentation and associated accessories. Execute engineering activities for prototyping next generation instruments and sustaining existing hardware as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using established processes and procedures, conceptualize, design, and model parts and assemblies associated with analytical chemistry instrumentation, sampling devices (liquid, air, solid), manufacturing fixtures.
- Using available tools, create flow, thermal, structural analysis on designed parts and assemblies.
- Proficient with SolidWorks 3D CAD modeling software.
- Using machine shop tools (lathe, mill, drill press, grinder, etc) assemble proof of concept and prototype devices.
- Create test beds to evaluate devices performance
- Sharp, quick, dedicated and innovative problem solver.
- Minimum BS (“Laurea Breve”) degree preferably in the field of mechanical engineering and mechanical design engineering.
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills of mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Electronics knowledge.
- Strong leadership and teambuilding experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with SolidWorks (Simulations/Flow Simulations experience desired)
- Minimum experience of 5 years required
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
Working with us
DANI is constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to our success.
Employee satisfaction is fundamental in achieving our Company goals; therefore DANI puts its employees at the forefront, offering a stimulating work environment that guarantees continuous professional and personal development opportunities.
If you wish to apply for a position with us, please send us your resume filling-in the form provided.
Your personal data will be used by DANI instruments S.p.A. for recruitment and selection purposes only.